University Education (Ireland) Bill.
ARRANGEMENT OF CLAUSES.
1. Sliort title and application of Act.
Univeiisitt on? Dublin and Trinity Colle&e.
Uxlension of University of Dnhlin.
2. Additional colleges of the University.
3. Incorporation and additional members of University.
4. Bstablisliment and powers of the University council.
5. Constitution of University council.
6. Alteration in selection and tenure of ofTice of chancellor.
7. Alteration in selection and tenure of olTicc of vice-cliancellor.
8. Additional powers of senate.
9. Her Majesty to he visitor to the University.
Tests and Theological Faculty.
10. Prohibition of tests in University and College.
11. Council to reprimand teachers who give Mdlful oITcnce in. matters
12. Prohibitions and restrictions as to teaching in University and
13. Separation of theological faculty from U^iivei'sity and College.
14. Description and liabilities of property of theological faculty.
15. Provisions as to holders of offices or emoluments in theological
IG. Power for religious denoniiiiatiojis to confer degrees.